Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sleep times are good times.



Just a wee little update tonight. I'm currently sipping on sleepy-time tea. It tastes okay. But truly it's in attempt of some desprite means of actually getting some sleep. Not that I -never- sleep. But as I lay down, say at 1 am, I will toss and turn for -hours-. Seriously.. I wont fall asleep until around 6 am after getting up and getting water twenty-three times..

Well, as I posted in my previous post. Rachel and mom were to visit for the night yesterday. Rachel decided to come but mother stayed at home. :( I miss her. But missing peoples, for me, is not a rare thing these days. It seems to be an on going, daily thing. But we had fun never-the-less! We went out to eat at the 'Pita Pit'. Which was cheap, and mighty good. Then we went out to the Comedy Club. We like to laugh despite what is going on in either of our lives at the moment.. Upon arriving, even early.. 20 minutes early. We had to hope for seats. Luckily we got in. Front row, actually. Afterwards we talked with the main comedy guys. I bought a shirt from one of them. It simply reads, "Phu-cough". It was rather interesting..

I did buy a coat yesterday, finally.. I'll have to take a photo of it. It's very cute. I absolutely love it. Fits my figure.

Anyway.. Off to bed for me, I think. As I hope to get some sleep. It is supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow. That sounds very nice.. I want to venture out a little.

Good night.

No comments: