Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sipping cactus brandy from a china spoon..


Here I am, back in photoblogland after a couple days absent. No photographs taken. No moments in time froze. Well, aside from those in my head. In my memory forever. I often take captures with my mind's eye. A place in my head that images stay forever. In just as much detail as the original scene I first saw. It's a beautiful thing. A truly amazing gift. I am very lucky to have such a photogenic mind.

I have been 'leaning' and playing with black and white photography as of late. I am not sure why. As I have hardly played with it before. Curiosity, I suppose? If the color doesn't 'do anything' for an image. I usually let it go. But at the same time.. Tones and colors really attract me. It's hard to decide sometimes.

Today I'll be driving to pick up my mother to bring here here for the night. I love when she visits. I hope to make it there safely. (I'm pretty sure that I will be fine) I have a habit of driving and taking photographs as I drive. When I drive alone that is. I don't dare put anyone else's life in danger. It's not my place!

This is an image I have to share:
Sofas and Chair.


No comments: