Saturday, June 28, 2008

It Stormed Today..

Summer has slowly reached it's settling place here in Minnesota. That makes me a pretty happy little girl. Well, as happy as I can be due to weather.. We have had 2 or 3 solid weeks of rainy weather. Which is fine by me. Finally it's been warming up, and getting rather sunny and toasty. Which is also fine by me. It inspires me to drag out my camera and get my creative mind in motion. (as well as go tubing)

I've been attempting to update my list of links on my blog so they are all up to date. I like to keep things up to date..

As I mention in my past post, I am trying to get together a semi-decent portfolio for myself. I'm not fully sure why, yet. I know I have had a few people request a portfolio from me in order to 'hire' me, and I suppose I would like to be able to hand one over if the topic ever arose.

Anyhoo! Moving on.. I need a project. Something to keep my lil' mind busy! At first I thought of doing a mass project on graffiti. But apparently.. I live nowhere special for that type of art. I would have to do that when I stop by San Fran and move East and visit Tokyo. But I still keep my eye out.

tag003

1 comment:

Marcos Mateu said...

Great! the top one is beautiful, reminds me of a shot in 'Paris, Texas'