Tuesday, March 6, 2007

365 Days, only on Day 2..


I started the "365 Days" group on flickr. (Edit: Never finished.. I can hardly look at myself sometimes) You take an image of yourself every day for a year. I started yesterday. It's in hope to keep my mind busy from the stuff that's going on in my life right now. Also - To help me be a bit more creative. So far, so good. Though I am only on day 2.

As for anything else. Well.. I can't talk about that.. I can hardly think about it without breaking down into a fit of sobbing. Hehe. It's hard. Really hard. People tell me things will get easier.. I'm waiting, and trying.. But it's not working yet. :( Yeesh.. (5 months later, not at all easier.. BTW! >:( )

I'm almost finished with a book called: The Education of a Photographer. It's not too bad, actually. I want to pick up the book 'Photography Theory' from the bookstore. But I haven't any extra money to get any books right now. ^^

More links added to your right. Enjoy!

No comments: